Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November (so far) Nov. 16, 2010

I know I haven't blogged in awhile. Not a whole lot has been going on. I celebrated my birthday on the 2nd. Chad left the day before so that was no fun BUT my family and his family surprised me with Chinese food and baked me a cake. The boys were happy and I was surprised. It was a really nice day. The day after Chad leaves is always the hardest so that definitely helped our moods. Chad has been busy at work. He is ALMOST done. It has been a long 3 years and we are all ready for this to be over and be together again. We realized the other day that this is all our kids have ever known. Nicholas was 18 months old when Chad got deployed and I just found out I was pregnant with Jacob. We are grateful for the opportunities that it gave us especially Chad who was able to be promoted twice. We are just ready for a change. Nicholas is doing great in school. He loves it. This coming Friday is the thanksgiving dinner. I think Aunt Shell is going to try to go with us. Jacob is also doing well. He is talking alot more and loves playing with his brother. He is also really enjoying his alone time with mommy when Nick's at school. We love to sit on the couch and cuddle while we read lots of books together. Last Friday I got my wisdom teeth out. NO fun!! Glad its done and I am so grateful to all the people who were able to help me and the boys for the first few days. I am recovering and just a little sore now. Nothing else is really going on here. Just wanted to keep you updated on what's happening in our lives.
the boys playing horsie.

No comments:

Post a Comment