Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! We had such a great day. Nicholas had a Valentine's day party at school and passed out valentine's to all his friends. Plus they had lots of yummy treats. We also dropped off valentines to my sisters, brother and sister in laws and the boys cousins. I got home and found a package from pro flowers on my porch. Chad got me a vase with 2 dozen roses in 6 different colors (they were beautiful) a teddy bear and a small box of chocolate with a very romantic card. I was very surprised. Then we went to Dave and Chrissy's house and Chad and Dave made Chrissy and I a delicious dinner. It was Chicken Sorrentino with baked asparagus. It was amazing. They also melted chocolate and dipped strawberries in white and dark chocolate and made them look like little tuxedos. we played a game and enjoyed some quiet time with the kids all playing downstairs. It was a great night. I hope everyone had a great day and got to spend time with the ones they love. I feel so blessed to have my husband home this year to celebrate with. I love my boys:)






2 comments:

  1. Those strawberries are adorable! And your roses are SO pretty! It sounds like you all had a very happy Valentine's day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a sweet valentines day! those strawberries look great! Miss you so much here in Philly!

    ReplyDelete