Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Third time is the Charm.

So I kept debating whether or not to post this.  I finally decided I would.  Chad and I are expecting a baby boy at the end of the summer.  We are all very excited!!  We just found out last week that it was a boy and couldn't be more happy.  Our two boys bring us such great joy and we are excited to add another to that fun.  Nicholas got to tell us at the ultrasound what the gender was.  We had the technician write it down and she printed out the picture and gave it to Nick.  He had a big smile on his face and said "I knew it was a Boy!!"  They are both looking forward to helping with him and teaching him all kinds of fun things.  We feel very blessed:)


1 comment:

  1. Congrats Chad and Caroline! How fun it will be to have three boys!! Hope you are all doing well!

    ReplyDelete