Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving November 25, 2010

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful day with my family. everyone came over on Wednesday evening and we prepped all the food. Michelle peeled, Chad sliced, and I cleaned. When my dad got here we made his famous stuffing. Ok... not really famous but to us it wouldn't be Thanksgiving without it. Michelle made a pumpkin pie and everyone enjoyed eachothers company. Chad was up SUPER early thanksgiving morning to get the turkey stuffed and in the oven. He was so awesome all day. he just did what had to be done and didn't complain. Dinner would not have happened if it wasn't for him. We sat down to eat around 2:30pm. the boys were starving at that point. We had some delicious food, fun hanging out together. We all sat and watched a movie. Michelle was dancing with the boys to Christmas music later that night. it was so cute. then while chad and I looked up black friday deals the boys wanted to sit on our laps and we got some cute pictures. I am so thankful for my family. I'm thankful I have a husband who is hardworking, patient and loving. I'm thankful to have the 2 cutest boys in the world. They are so sweet and funny. everyday is an adventure. I'm thankful for my family being healthy and safe. It has been a trying year and I am thankful it is almost over. Happy thanksgiving everyone:)





they were so cute when they were dancing.
So happy to have daddy home.

No comments:

Post a Comment