Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Cathy and Ross' Engagement Party June 19, 2010

It has been sooo long since I've blogged. I lost the charger for my camera and after a month of not being able to find it bought a new one. So this is what is happening here. My sister Cathy and her fiance Ross are getting married in August. They had their engagement party this past Saturday. It was a luau theme. It was a lot of fun. My only regret is that I didn't get a good picture of them. The only one I have is really dark. The boys had a blast and Chad came home that night so they were extra happy. My older sister Michelle planned the party with some help. I made 91 cupcakes on Friday and we decorated them all that night. Anyway, it was a lot of fun and we are very excited for their upcoming wedding.


Nicholas and Jake played on the the stage alot that night (which totally freaked me out.)
The cupcakes we made and flowers cookies that Debby made. They were yumy.
The tiki bar with punch and fruit juice.
While we were cleaning up I had to take a pic of Chad with Jake under the tiki bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment