Sunday, April 8, 2012

Fixing the Falcon with Papa Rick April 7, 2012

We went to visit my family this weekend for Easter. I haven't seen them since the holidays so we were really looking forward to it. The boys love their grandparents. My Dad has been slowly fixing a car that his grandmother used to own. I don't know much about it except that it is a Falcon and my whole childhood I remember it being in our yard/driveway etc. Papa Rick decided to take the boys out to the garage so they could help. The boys got to remove one of the tires and help with various other simple things. I hope this is one of those memories they will remember forever. I feel very blessed that our parents take such an active role in my kids lives. I have lots of memories of visiting my grandparents when I was younger and now that my grandfather is no longer here I wish I could remember more about him. Hopefully my kids will know their grandparents really well and have lots of fun memories in the future that include them.





No comments:

Post a Comment