Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Nicholas is 6!! April 17, 2012

Today is Nicholas' 6th birthday. Happy Birthday Nicholas. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday. It is exciting to see how much he is growing and learning. He is one of the smartest, sweetest boys I have ever met. I feel very blessed to be his mom. He woke up extra early today and we got to cuddle for a few minutes on the couch. I was telling him about when he was born and that he was in a rush to get here (I was only in labor a few hours when he made his appearance.) He was excited to go to school because if its your birthday, you get to wear a crown. He has been patiently waiting his turn. I brought in cupcakes for his class earlier this morning. All the boys were very excited to see Star Wars. We waited until Chad got home from work to have a little family party. Chad picked up Chinese food for dinner (birthday boys request) and I made a small cake. Then he got to open his present. He said he knew what it was but the surprising look on his face told me he didn't. He got a Star Wars bedding set. (are you seeing a pattern here??!!) He said it was awesome and wanted to make his bed. It has been a great day. He is excited for his party on Saturday. I will be sure to post more then. Happy Birthday baby boy!!! We love you:)







No comments:

Post a Comment