Tuesday, November 13, 2012

October 2012

October came and went so fast.  Chad and I celebrated our 8th anniversary on the 8th.  We went out to dinner which we don't get to do very often.  It doesn't seem like 8 years already.  Time flies when you're having fun:)  General Conference was AMAZING!!  I really enjoyed the talks and the spirit I felt in my home as we listened to the words of the prophet and other church leaders.  Chad kept busy with work, his new calling and also being a DJ for a wedding.  Nicholas had a fun month at school.  They went to a Halloween Fun Fest and got to hang out with Daddy while I helped the PTA with a few activities.  Jacob had another field trip to a pumpkin patch.  He went in a corn maze and got to pick out a pumpkin for him and Nick.  We carved them as Family Home Evening the following week.  Jacob has also been doing speech therapy 3 times a week.  It is going well and we are seeing a great improvement.  We got to enjoy a Trunk or Treat at church later in the month.  Halloween is a month long thing in our house.  The kids are constantly asking how much longer until Trick or Treating and trying on their costumes daily.  Nicholas was Iron Man and Jacob was Thor.  We love Halloween and all the fun it is.  My wonderful husband and my sweet sister also threw me a surprise birthday party on the 27th.  (My birthday is Nov. 2)  It was a fun night with great family and friends.  I truly feel so blessed to have them in my life.  






No comments:

Post a Comment